Favorite Part

Update:  Julius has insufficient hours to graduate.  He is supposed to make up several hours in my class.  He expects me to stay after school for him on days when I don't have tutoring.  I'm very curious to see how this turns out.  Today he sat down in front of me (interrupting me answering another student's question) and said, "All my other teachers are helping me.  Why aren't you?!"  I had to calmly explain that when I did help he didn't accept it.  He was floored and stormed out.  I happened to leave pretty soon after that to make some copies and I saw him in the hall talking to Mr. "Be-students-friend-pass-them-when-they-fail" who was giving him whispered instructions on how to side-step my requirements.  I just smiled at them both.  Idiots.

We do not have end of class surveys like colleges do, so at the end of my exams I asked the what the best and worst parts about the class were.  The students were vocal, and most of them just complained, but some stood out.

Some were laconic:
Many tried to suck up for some last minute sympathy points:
my favorite suck-up one:

Many were quite honest:

Did I mention my room was freaking hot!?
French exams and responses tomorrow.  These were Spanish.  Ciao!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Go here

Buy everything.
studytunes.org